Argentina is famous for many thing but there are two you can’t miss out of, our Meat and Wine. The Malbec vines were brought from france in 1852, after more than a hundred years the wine produced in Argentina from the French descendant vines is recognized in the world wide market and we want to give you a food and wine cooking class to celebrate the best we have to offer.
The Buenos Aires Meat and wine class will be everything you expect and more!
The Buenos Aires Meat and Wine Class includes:
- Meat empanadas. (We will make the dough from scratch, the meat filling and learn how to assemble the empanadas)
- Meat cooked in the oven with a Malbec Wine sauce and potatoes.
- Mate (we will teach you how to properly prepare Mate and taste it)
- Alfajores with Dulce de leche for dessert. (Delicious typical Argentine sweet)
- Malbec Wine.
- The minimum for this class is 2 people (this is a private class)
- The duration of the class is: 3 hs.
- The Buenos Aires Meat and Wine Class includes all the ingredients and materials needed.
- Class is available every day.
- Flexible start time.
- Class available in english, and spanish.
- Location: Palermo, City of Buenos Aires.