The Buenos Aires Culinary day experience provides visitors with a unique insight into an Argentines full gastronomic experience.
Your Day will start by visiting a local bakery to learn about Argentine pastries, then visiting an Argentine cook’s home and share the experience of selecting the ingredients for the meal and seeing the full process of the empanadas making, sharing a complete Argentine meal and enjoying great local wine.
The Buenos Aires Culinary day is for travelers who really want to feel the true vibe of the local cuisine!
The Buenos Aires Culinary day experience includes:
- Visit to a Local Bakery.
- See the butcher to learn about Argentine meat cuts.
- Empanadas Class and tasting.
- Malbec wine
- The minimum for this class is 2 people (this is a private class)
- The Buenos Aires Culinary day experience lasts: 4:00 hs.
- The Buenos Aires Culinary day includes all the ingredients and materials needed.
- Class is available every day.
- Flexible start time.
- Class available in English and Spanish.
- Location: City of Buenos Aires, Palermo