Buenos Aires as the capital of Argentina gets together all the different influences of the immigrants that arrived in the country in the past from Italy, Spain, Portugal, Russia, and many other places.
As a result the local gastronomy reflects the union between all these cuisines giving as a variate and interesting menu. This class reunites the best of the Argentine cuisine for all of you out there with a gluten free diet, the Buenos Aires Gluten Free class is for you!
The Buenos Aires GF Class includes:
- Chipacitos (cheese bread balls).
- Carbonada Criolla (local meat stew) – Vegetarian version available.
- Alfajores de Maicena (Cornstarch Alfajores)
- Malbec Wine
- The minimum for this class is 3 people (this is a private class)
- Buenos Aires Gluten Free Class duration: 3 hs
- Buenos Aires Gluten Free Class includes all the ingredients and materials needed
- Class is available every day
- Flexible start time
- Class available in English and Spanish
- Location: City of Buenos Aires, Palermo.